|Local forecast by
"City, St" or Zip Code
This page contains a rolling two week archive of hourly weather data beginning with the current day.
Data contained on this page includes hourly weather/sky condition, temperature, dew point temperature,
relative humidity, wind direction and speed, and pressure. Click on link next to the site name to
view the data. Example, clicking on Day 4 next to Binghamton will show the weather conditions 4 days
ago, not counting today or current.
This page would be useful for students looking for past weather elements for
Please let me know what you think about this page. Write to Ron Murphy
The following is a key for decoding some of abbrevations.
- T = temperature.
- DpT = dew point temperature.
- RH = relative humidity.
- Wind = wind direction and speed.
- Pressure = pressure in inches of mercury.
- Weather pertains to what is occurring at the site. Some examples are,
- MOSUNNY = Mostly Sunny
- PTSUNNY = Partly Sunny
- PTCLDY or FAIR = Partly Cloudy
- MOCLDY = Mostly Cloudy
- When precipitation or fog is occurring, it will be listed instead of cloud cover.
Most of the time this can be inferred as cloudy.
- Temperatures are in degrees Farehnheit.
- Winds speeds are in miles per hour, mph. Format for the winds is as follows,
- N10 mph = North wind at 10 mph.
- VRB4 mph = variable wind at 4 mph.
- SW12G20 mph = Southwest wind at 12 mph gusting to 20 mph.
- CALM = no wind
- Any of the data listed that has MM means that its missing.
This is an automated process. Due to primary duties, missing data may not be updated.
This is PRELIMINARY DATA! For a final copy please refer
to the National Climatic Data Center.
National Weather Service Disclaimer
Questions or comments about this page? Send to Ron Murphy