|Local forecast by
|NWS Caribou—Office Tour Request
The National Weather Service in Caribou offers tours of our office including
presentations geared toward group interest and age. We try to accommodate
tour requests on a first come first serve basis.
Prior to submitting the tour request form below, please note the following
- The tour request form, below, must be
completed and forwarded to the National Weather Service in Caribou.
- All tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Tours will be scheduled during normal business hours on Monday through
Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Maximum number
of people per tour group is 25.
- For school/youth groups, the minimum grade
level is 4th grade.
- Upon receipt of form, you will be contacted to finalize the plans for
- A list of all persons in the tour group, both adults and children, must
be supplied at least 72 hours prior to the tour.
- No bags, packages, or purses are allowed to be
carried into our building.
- Tours may be cancelled on short notice by the
National Weather Service due to severe weather. If this happens,
we'll re-schedule with you..
- Tours will be cancelled when the national security threat level moves
up to the Severe (red) category. Tours will not be re-scheduled until
the level falls below red.
Please fill out this form and submit
it to us using the “Submit” button
If you prefer, you may fill out the form, then format it using the “Printer-Friendly” button.
Print the result and fax or mail this copy to us.
may also wish to print a copy for your own records.
Our fax number is (207) 492-0160, or mail us at:
National Weather Service Forecast Office
810 Main St.
Caribou, ME 04736
Submission of the below information is voluntary; however, without the information
marked "needed," we may not be able to arrange a tour. Please see
policy for details.