|Local forecast by|
"City, ST" or zip code
|Huntingdon County Tornadoes of May 27th, 2011|
Two tornadoes occurred in Huntingdon County, PA on May 27th, 2011.
The Trough Creek Tornado
Path Map and highlight summary of the Trough Creek Tornado of May 27th, 2011
Text Information of the Trough Creek Tornado of May 27th, 2011
The Calvin Tornado
Path Map and highlight summary of the Calvin Tornado of May 27th, 2011
Text Information of the Calvin Tornado of May 27th, 2011
KCCX Reflectivity and Storm-Relative Motion at 2111 UTC.
KCCX Reflectivity and Storm-Relative Motion at 2120 UTC.
KCCX Reflectivity and Storm-Relative Motion at 2231 UTC.
KCCX Reflectivity and Storm-Relative Motion at 2235 UTC.
2011 Weather Features:
- October 29th (Record) Snowfall
- Williamsport Sets Annual Precipitation Record
- Flood Inundation Maps for Jersey Shore, PA begins on Wednesday, Oct. 26th
- NWS State College Remembers the 100 Year Anniversary of the Austin Dam Break and Flood
- Harrisburg Sets September and Annual Rainfall Records
- New River Forecast Points on Daily River Forecast
- Unofficial (subject to review) river crests for rain due to remnants of Lee (7 to 10 Sep 2011)
- Storm Total Rainfall Reports Sept 4-8, 2011
- Latest Aug 23rd Earthquake information.
- Historical Central PA Temperature Extremes for July 4th
- 2011 Tornado Summary (through June 14th)
- Two Tornadoes in York County on June 12th
- 2011 Central PA Tornadoes (so far)
- Tioga County Tornado of May 30th, 2011
- Huntingdon County Tornadoes of May 27th, 2011
- Tornadoes of May 26th, 2011
- Tornadoes of May 23rd, 2011
- Dauphin County Tornado of May 18th, 2011
- Tornadoes and Flooding of April 27th and 28th, 2011
- Flooding and Tornado of April 16th, 2011
- Flooding of March 10-13
- Feb 20-21 Snow Event
Local Climate, Water & Weather Topics:
Forecasts, Current Hazards, Current Conditions, Water Resources, Radar, Satellite, Climate,
Weather Safety, Wireless/PDAs, Feature Articles,