|You are cordially invited to our Open House!|
May 12th, 2007
Open House Today! - courtesy R. Radzanowski
Rainbow Over 328 Innovation Blvd - courtesy L. Thario
328 Innovation Blvd, Suite 330
State College, Pennsylvania 16803
Saturday, May 12, 2007
from 10 am to 4 pm
What to do...
- Tour our brand new 10,000 square foot facility!
- See forecasters in action - see where your forecasts, watches and warnings come from!
- See the man (machine) behind NOAA Weather Radio All Hazards!
- Meet and greet National Weather Service employees!
Other organizations hosting displays at the open house will include:
- SRBC -- Susquehanna River Basin Commission
- USGS -- United States Geological Survey
- USACE -- United State Army Corps of Engineers
- Penn State Meteorology Department
- Penn State World Campus -- Weather Forecasting Certificate Program
Click to enlarge map
Locally -- Take Park Avenue past the stadium and hospital. Once passing the Route 322 interchange, take EXIT A for Innovation Park. At the stop sign, make a left onto Innovation Boulevard. Follow this to the last building on the left, 328 Innovation Boulevard, Suite 330.
From Harrisburg -- Follow US Highway 322 northwest to State College. Follow the highway through town, (do not take business Route 322 - Atherton Street) and exit at Innovation Park (about 1 mile after the exit for Route 26). Make a left turn, then quickly exit to the right using EXIT A for Innovation Park. At the stop sign, make a left onto Innovation Boulevard. Follow this to the last building on the left, 328 Innovation Boulevard, Suite 330.
From Interstate 80 -- Use Exit 161 to US Highway 220 South. Continue on US Highway 220 south to exit 74 - Innovation Park and Penn State University. Follow the signs (turn right) into Innovation Park, and turn left onto Innovation Boulevard. Follow this through the Park to the last building on the left, 328 Innovation Boulevard, Suite 330.
We look forward to meeting you!
Take the most-recent Virtual Tour of our office! (Oct 2006)
Here are a few photos of the outside of the building:
328 Innovation Blvd, photo by Joe Ostrowski, MARFC, October 2004
The view from the roof - Mount Nittany, Lemont, and the 1-99 interchange at Park Avenue