1. Base Reflectivity loop.
2. Base Velocity loop.
3. Storm Total Precipitation loop.
4. Close up of spiral band.
5. Cross section through thunderstorms.
6. Storm-relative velocity display of tornadic thunderstorms.
7. Sprectrum Width image of tornadic thunderstorms.
8. Cross section through the dry slot.
9. Close-up image of base velocity.
10. Maximum inbound velocity.
11. Maximum outbound velocity.
12. Base velocity cross section through center of Danny.
13. Base velocity cross section through maximum inbound velocity.
14. Base velocity cross section through maximum outbound velocity.
15. Base reflectivity cross section through center or "eye" of Danny as it exited offshore.
Return to NWSO Wakefield Homepage
Return to Neil Stuart's weather page
Send comments and suggestions to: Neil Stuart
Link to important privacy statement