A. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
1. Are there any weather, water, or climate needs for information
(including forecasts and warnings) that you have that the National Weather
Service is not currently providing?
2. Can you envision any future needs for weather information that
you or your agency will have?
3. What are or will be your (or your agencies') technology capabilities
be for receiving weather information? (Internet, Radio, Fax, etc.)
4. How can the National Weather Service improve the products and
services that are currently provided?
5. What National Weather Service products do you find crucial to
6. How important is (and will be) National Weather Service information
be to you or your agency?
7. Do you have any other comments on how the National Weather Service
could improve their products and services?
B. NOAA WEATHER RADIO
1. What NOAA Weather Radio transmitter (station) do you listen to
2. Do you have a SAME (Specific Area Message Encoder) NOAA Weather
3. What type of boating (recreational, commercial, power, sail) do
you do most often?
4. Where do you do most of your boating?
5. Does the National Weather Service typically UNDER or OVER forecast
wind speed? Can you pinpoint a specific wind direction when speeds are
typically UNDER or OVER forecast?
6. Does the National Weather Service typically UNDER or OVER forecast
average wave heights? Can you pinpoint a specific wind direction when average
wave heights are typically UNDER or OVER forecast?
7. Any comments on how the National Weather Service can improve its
NOAA weather radio program?
(Optional....name and return address)