Station tours can be arranged by calling (609) 261-6602 ext 221.
Tours are usually conducted by a meteorologist and
include the following:
- A thirty minute film presentation.
- Tour of the facility.
- Question and answer session.
All tours are subject to the following criteria:
- Age limit is 12 and older.
- Two weeks advance notice.
- No more than 20 people at one tour.
- The following dates are set for the next tours in 2013: June 19th 10AM & 1PM and July 15th 10AM & 1PM.
- To schedule a tour appointment, please email Eugenia Corder (Eugenia.Corder@noaa.gov), call her at: 609/261-6602, ext. 221.
A tour will be cancelled if there is an
impending storm or if the
Department of Homeland Security
threat advisory level requires that federal office facilities be secured.
732 Woodlane Road
From NJ Turnpike:
Mt. Holly NJ 08060
Get off at exit 5. Turn right onto Route 541, Burlington-Mt. Holly Road. At second traffic light from turnpike, use jughandle and turn right onto Woodlane Road. Go down Woodlane Road for 3/4 mile. Our office is on the left-hand side of the road.
From Interstate 295:
Get off at Exit 45A, Rancocas-Mt. Holly Road and head east toward Mt. Holly. At 3rd traffic light, turn left onto Irick Road. At 1st traffic light, turn right onto Woodlane Road. Go down Woodlane Road for approximatly 1/2 mile. Our office is on right hand side, just past the traffic light for Burlington County Library.