Office Tour Policy
In order to schedule a tour, contact Andrew Woodcock. The best way is by email at
or if you don't have access to email, (703) 996-2200.
You must provide the following information:
- A contact name and phone number.
- Proposed dates & times, or a general time frame.
- Must be a month or more in advance
- Must be Monday through Friday (day or evening)
- Evening tours can include a balloon launch, if requested.
- Tours will be conducted on "fair weather" days only.
- If severe weather, winter weather or flooding ends up being expected on the day of your visit, your tour will be rescheduled and/or cancelled.
- You will be required to call the Lead Forecaster on duty the day before your scheduled visit to receive the final confirmation for your tour. (It is at this time your tour would be cancelled for inclement weather.)
- Failure to coordinate with the Lead Forecaster on Duty the day before your tour can result in the cancellation of your tour, even if no inclement weather is forecast.