Stage 3 is a composite of radar and gage estimated precipation over the RFC
forecast area. It is generated on an hourly basis.
A GIF image is created for each hour that the Stage 3 analysis is run. The
most recent images available for display are listed below. The naming
convention of the files is
- Stage3 is the file prefix
- MM represents the month of the year
- DD represents the day of the month
- YYYY is a 4 digit year
- HH is the hour of the day
- z represents that the hour is in Z time, or GMT. 12z is either 7am (winter)
or 8am (summer).